(TV) Look Batman! It's Robert Quine!

(Tried sending this yesterday, but the list had no available disk space)

At long last, here is the fabled Robert Quine interview which took place some time in late February.

Mister Keith has put it up on his site, since I can't access FTP from Work. Thank you Mister Keith.

http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/quine.htm

Comments are welcome and appreciated. If anyone else is interested, I've got some other recent interviews with Bob Keane, David Thomas, and Wayne Kramer. Email me off-list and I'll send you a .zip.

Seeyaz,

-Eric, who happens to look nothing like Robert Smith