(TV) Music help/Frissel

Can anyone help me find out more info on this:  Listening to Public radio late last night I stumbled upon a pre-recorded 45 min  tape of a guy named Bill Frizzel and his band playing live at the 2000? (or 1999?) Iowa City Music Festival.

I just caught the last song but it sounded incredibly good with the exchanges between Frizzel and his other guitarist reminding me of the interplay between Lloyd and Verlaine.

Does anyone know anything about this guy Bill Frizzel,  and if he ever released a recording of this Iowa City performance ?

(The pre recorded radio program seemed to be narrated by Branford Marsalis)

My search of AMG and other music sites revealed no "Bill" Frizzell only other Frizzels Did Branford screw up Frissel's first name?

	Leo