(TV) Seattle

So I ordered my ticket from EMP today - since they didn't laugh in my face
and say "fat chance," I assume it's a done deal.  The reviews, especially
Maurice's, have left me pretty stoked, and almost hoping for a meltdown of
some kind.
Regarding Richard's detachment on stage, I wonder if that's just typical
behavior.  I remember Richard playing whole sets with his eyes closed
(except for the tuning breaks) and always attributed it to reaching for the
muse and listening to everyone else, though after reading "Please Kill Me,"
maybe it was just due to his extracurricular activities at the time.  Though
come to think of it, he had his eyes closed through most of his Manitoba's
gigs, too.
Wow.  I move to Seattle and Television comes there.  What's next - a Human
Sexual Response reunion?