Re: (TV) Seattle

At 7:04 PM -0700 6/4/01, Michael Olcsvary wrote:
The reviews, especially
Maurice's, have left me pretty stoked, and almost hoping for a meltdown of
some kind.

Well, thanks!  Now if you can just guarantee a broken string sometime...

Don't miss Joel Phelps, either! Admittedly, he tends to stretch the vocals a little more live; this may or may not be to your taste. But he's a fine musician and a great songwriter, as well as an excellent human being. And the other two Downers are great, too.

What's next - a Human
Sexual Response reunion?

_That_ would be cool.

This content-free post is just a test to see if any of my messages are getting through. The one about TV being on UCLA's ATP bill hasn't made it so far...

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/