(TV) ATP-LA

Is this true? Please God say it's true.

Beat would be playing about 20 minutes from my house - until I
realized that Richard plays New Haven that same night!  Damnitall....

An L.A. resident, Dave Wakeling plays out all the time here, solo, in small
clubs; he's in fine form. A 'Beat' reunion would be great.
I'm not too familiar with Human Sexual Response (although I always hear
great things about them). Does anyone want to contribute a blurb for my
benefit?

Yours truly,
GL
http://home.earthlink.net/~murderedman