(TV) Seattle Television Gig - Check out emplive.com - Visit - Events Calendar

Message from Richard:

    Dear Folks:

    It turns out by an incredible stroke of luck, that on the one day
    off on my
    own tour of the northeast and midwest, Thursday June 21, the
    Experience Music
    Project in Seattle wanted Television to help them celebrate their
    anniversary. As a result, I am flying to Seattle the day after the
    Cleveland
    RichardLloydGroup show to do the Television show and then flying
    back to
    Chicago the very next day to rejoin Steve Wynn and my own band of
    merry
    travelers at the Empty Bottle. This should dispel the rumours that I
    will be
    in two places at the same time, like Padre Pio or St. Seraphim. I
    will be
    using airlines, and have not yet learned to bi-locate.

    PS: for those trying to catch every show, this is not for the faint
    of heart,
    and will seperate the faithful from the merely curious.  Those
    making it to
    both the RichardLloydGroup and the Television shows will win a
    special time
    zoneless wristwatch. Always noon.
-----End of original message from Lloyd206@aol.com-----