Re: (TV) Gigs, NRBQ on Simpsons

> > I'm tickled every time they show up on the Simpsons,
> > of which I'm still a big fan, though this season has
> > really suck-diddely-ucked.
>
> It wasn't that bad of a season.

Oh, come on!  Jockeys as some sort of leprechaun race?!
Major League Baseball controlling a spy satellite?!  That
idiotic crossover with the Prisoner?!

This past season--the past several seasons, actually--have
been the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

I gotta go--my damn weiner kids are listening.

--Scott