(TV) Maybe of interest

Just in case anyone is interested , Dan Baird of Georgia Satelittes and
Daryl Bath of Sabrejet played an in-store appearance at our shop today and
it was very good .
Ginger from The Wildhearts played yesterday and we're just the most rocking
, couldn't give a monkeys record shop in the world .

All 3 were there today and they hung around and chatted for hours , signing
new CDs and autographs a-plenty . A great bunch of people .

Waiting for Tom Verlaine to confirm his instore appearance next month ! :-)

Andy