RE: (TV) Television: The Movie (!)

--- Cameron Pulley <cpulley@navicominc.com> wrote:
> Crispin (Back to the Future) Glover as Tom Verlaine.

OutSTANDING! Glover's an enigma in Hollywood and the entertainment media - very
private and reclusive. Can't think of a better match for Verlaine.

> What would the movie be about?  The early days?  The present days?  The
> fictional days? (i.e. Television has to rob a bank, fight some ninjas,
> recover some stolen art and play John Cale's birthday bash, all in one day -
> of course).

I like the fictional angle... but I might go for straight heroism: stop ninjas
from robbing a bank; have a big car/motorcycle/boat race (a la James Bond) to
stop kidnappers who have just abducted Elton John; foil hijackers on a
commercial airliner; and parachute out just in time to arrive at the White
House, where they are playing for a collection of world leaders that night. All
in one day, I agree.

--Philip