RE: (TV) New Member

My home player's fine with audio CDRs, but when I've tried popping CDRs into the one auto CD players I bothered to try it with, no go. I've heard this was the case for many of the older ones. (OTOH, that player eventually stopped being able to read any CD at all, so the problem may be my data point.)

-Maurice