Re: (TV) Re: Pittsburgh bands

"sam matthews" <fangsdaddy@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ...plus you had great local bands like the five, carsickness, & the
> cardboards.
>
> i also saw the snakefinger show in '80 or '81. & carsickness opened i
> believe.

We were at the same show!  Carsickness indeed opened.  I used to work at
WRCT, so I knew a number of the guys in Carsickness and The 5ive.

I've got a Carsickness album over there, and somewhere around here
I have a link to a Carsickness website if you're interested.

Boy, there's a blast from the past...