From: Joe Hartley [mailto:jh@brainiac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 1:36 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) RichardLloydGroup Live Webcast from Boston, June 18th.

Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>     RadioBoston.com will be broadcasting the entire thrill filled
>     RichardLloydGroup show live over its channel 6 on Monday night, June
>     18th.

This is excellent news!  Get those recorders going!

Is anyone from the list going to the New Haven show?  I think
I can make that one.

Finally, why is it that TV is playing everywhere *except* their
home turf?  Dammit, I want a NYC show!  (What I *really* want is a
Providence show, and I'd be happy with a Boston show, but I'd
settle for NYC.)  Seattle?  Who gives a rat's ass?  (Sorry, left
coasters!)