Re: (TV) RichardLloydGroup Live Webcast from Boston, June 18th.

Seattle?  Who gives a rat's ass?  (Sorry, left coasters!)

Hey, maybe if Paul Allen moves to NYC and buys whatever pieces of land Trump
didn't ger, you'll get a show there.  You know, ever since I moved here in
August, I wondered if I've done the right thing.  I take this as a sign I
did.  By they way, who all else on the list is going?  We really should, I
don't know, wave at each other or something.