RE: (TV) seattle show ramblings

> >===== Original Message From Scott Neukam
> <tv@obbard.com> =====
>
> >And also, speaking of Television on television
> (Simpsons
> >etc), how about whoever took notes (Philip?) on our
> "who
> >would play....in the movies?" discussion in Chicago
> post
> >them?
>

> All I remember was Willem Dafoe as Tom and  as
> Richard.

ha!  though i can see where dafoe would kick ass as
tom verlaine, don't you think he's a bit long in the
tooth to play young tom?  for some reason i thought
josh hartnett (trip fontaine in _the virgin suicides_)
would make a good richard lloyd circa 1977.

=====
chelsea the mod pixie*tugboat@channel1.com
       http://www.pixievision.com
"so, want to do something, girls?  be bold, be cheeky, go for it."  -- ana da silva/raincoats