RE: (TV) I have so many questions today

Oh, he most certainly does have his own list. Rick G would be our connection, I'd say. He actually told me about the RT show in _my_ area a couple weeks ago. I went, really dug it (outdoors, heavy downpour, and a large audience that *didn't move* until the show was over), and have been listening to the Hannibal sampler disc quite a lot since.

Rick--what's the info for the RT list?

-M