(TV) Concert Recordings?

1st, since I wasn't fortunate enough to realize #1 on the wish list and
see Television live in concert in either Chicago or Seattle,many thanks
to those of you giving reviews and sharing the thrill of having been
there.  Main question: ok, Television has done concerts in Dublin,
London, Chicago and Seattle (that I've heard of) - is there any chance
that they themselves have taped these shows and would release a new
"best of" these gigs cd, since Richard did his own thing with "The Cover
Doesn't Matter" through the net.  I don't know how successful He was
with that venture, but I got it and think it's great (not Television,
but it rocks!).
2nd, thanks, Maury, for the pictures: they also help us unfortunates who
couldn't make it!