From: DonaldMallen@webtv.net [mailto:DonaldMallen@webtv.net]
Sent: 25 June 2001 00:19
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Concert Recordings?

1st, since I wasn't fortunate enough to realize #1 on the wish list and
see Television live in concert in either Chicago or Seattle,many thanks
to those of you giving reviews and sharing the thrill of having been
there.  Main question: ok, Television has done concerts in Dublin,
London, Chicago and Seattle (that I've heard of) - is there any chance
that they themselves have taped these shows and would release a new
"best of" these gigs cd, since Richard did his own thing with "The Cover
Doesn't Matter" through the net.  I don't know how successful He was
with that venture, but I got it and think it's great (not Television,
but it rocks!).
2nd, thanks, Maury, for the pictures: they also help us unfortunates who
couldn't make it!

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s) and access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient then any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.