RE: (TV) (OT) rock films

Chelsea,

They showed 'Fabulous Stains' on USA's Night Flight around the same time
they featured 'Smithereens.' I thought it was so-so but Diane Lane rocks. I
loved her in 'Streets Of Fire', which was silly but enjoyable. Have you seen
'Breaking Glass' with Hazel O' Conner? That was a similar 'rise and fall of
the rock and roll dream' thing. I found Hazel O'Conner's 'Sons and Lovers'
LP for .99 and it rocks. The same week I found it, Hazel popped out of exile
and started doing shows in local Irish pubs in Santa Monica.
I'm working on a response to your response to my statement about
Rudolph/Hartley, which you'll get off list as soon as I can make it sound
slightly intelligent.

GL
http://home.earthlink.net/~murderedman

Chelsea the mod pixie wrote:

speaking of rock movies...anyone here seen _ladies &
gentlemen the fabulous stains_?  i just saw it for the
first time.  great, but damned weird.

---