RE: (TV) Lets talk Television......./ hep me!

Why are my messages going out in HTML? This is a new problem. My Outlook is
set to send in plain text and it SAYS (Plain Text) at the top but for some
reason it's going out in HTML.

I had this problem when I was using Earthlink software, but I moved
everything to Explorer/Outlook and that was that. Now it's back, baby and
this time ... it's personal.

Also, sorry about the "virus free" thing at the end. I think the only way to
get rid of that would be to buy the program. Unless somebody knows another
way ...