RE: (TV) Lets talk Television......./ hep me!

Ultimately, we've got to solve the HTML problem on the list-side, because HTML
email is here to stay, unfortunately. I don't have a fix yet, but for the short
term, I've got the list bouncing all HTML email back to me (the list admin), so
at least no-one should worry about being publicly accused of (gasp!) sending
HTML email on *purpose*!

Anyhow, I'll keep you posted on our progress.

thanks for your understanding,
Philip