-----Original Message-----
From: Philip P. Obbard

Ultimately, we've got to solve the HTML problem on the list-side, because
HTML
email is here to stay, unfortunately. I don't have a fix yet, but for the
short
term, I've got the list bouncing all HTML email back to me (the list admin),
so
at least no-one should worry about being publicly accused of (gasp!) sending
HTML email on *purpose*!

---