RE: (TV) Lets talk Television......./ hep me!(noTV)

At 8:10 PM -0700 6/25/01, greggluvox wrote:
BTW What is the best way to emphasize words in plain text, cross-platform?
It seems quotes translate into underscores or something. Any tips?

The two methods I use are _underscores_ (italics-like) and *asterisks* (sorta like bold). Then there's the ALL CAPS method if you're raising your voice. If your point really needs it, though, this list has been able to handle ASCII art Venn diagrams, too.

On-topic, I think I prefer _The Last Time_ to _Double Exposure_, but I'd be really hard-pressed to choose between _TLT_, SF78, and the Ritz show. For me, those three are essential.

HTH,
Maurice

--
Maurice Rickard