Re: (TV) Alchemy + Hell era live TV tapes?

--- Brian Young <raggedglory57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Uh, Phillip?  Did I miss an announcement proclaiming the essential rightness
> of discussing bootlegs here?

Discussing the contents, quality, packaging, ethics, etc. of bootlegs or tapes
is fine. Trading bootlegs/tapes *on the list* is not.

I've tried to clarify this in the Marquee Moon List FAQ at
http://tv.obbard.com/listfaq.html#2b.

If people have suggestions for how I might make this clearer, I'd appreciate
hearing them.

--Philip "don't ask, don't tell" Obbard
Marquee Moon List Administrator