Re: (TV) Alchemy + Hell era live TV tapes?

Philip,
I'm getting an error trying to reach this link. What's up?
Lee

From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Alchemy + Hell era live TV tapes?
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:12:34 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, there are - you can find listings of audiotapes at
http://www.mindspring.com/~serovner/Justthefacts.htm.

For a good sampler, you might want to beg/borrow/steal a copy of the POOR
CIRCULATION bootleg, which contains a slew of rare early live/rehearsal tracks
from 1974/5, all (except the last hidden track) with Hell.

Caveat emptor: practically everything Television performed with Hell is quite
lo-fi. By far the most high-quality live tracks are the three on the DOUBLE
EXPOSURE bootleg. I'd love to find the rest of that tape!

--Philip