Re: (TV) i'm a reasonable man

Mabye it's a Canadian thing but I'm with Eric on this
one.  Based on all this Radiohead chat I purchased
Amnesiac today and well, er uh aw shucks, I just don't
like it.  Now the new Lucinda Williams CD, now that is
awe inspiring!  I also bought Oh what A Feeling: A
Vital Collection of Canadian Music (4 cd's no less)
that will be listened to in it's entirity, along with
a good number of Molsens on Canada Day eh.  Being a
good patriot I also purchased Matthew Goods Anthems
for Losers limited edition ep.

Greg, on a Friday night with nothin' to do

PS Ray, I once voted nominated your old band as having
the coolest name ever during a College Radio contest