RE: (TV) i'm a reasonable man, get off Radiohead's case.....

I was just reading the liner notes to the Move's OMNIBUS
singles comp and found the following amusing:

"On the B-side, 'Disturbance' is just as good, if not
better.  Its lyrical theme - mental illness - was not the
standard fare of pop libretto then, but cropped up several
times in Wood's writing as the Move's career wore on.  The
extended coda of screams and effects attempts a sonic
replication of a disturbed mind.  Of course, if the Move
existed today, and this was their stock-in-trade, they'd
make whole albums based on that theme and they'd be called
Radiohead or something."

For what it's worth, I think Radiohead is great.

--Scott

=====
The Hunger Site: Donate Food for Free
http://www.thehungersite.com/