Re: (TV) Lou Reed Bootlegs

My first band was a cover band, we did stuff we listened to, like Neil
Young, Television, Mink DeVille and we only had one guitarist. I still have
tapes of us and it is listenable. When I told Tom we covered some of his
songs he was interested in what parts the guitarist played. We covered
Venus, See No Evil and Ain't That Nothing.
My next band which did mainly original stuff also covered Judy and we had
one guitarist and a keyboardist.