Re: (TV) Lou Reed Bootlegs

Hmmm, did I join the Lou Reed list by mistake?

Nope, still says (TV) up in the subject line.  Must be topic
drift, then.

ObTV: I'm trying to learn Marquee Moon so I can jam with my son.
I need another guitar, though - it's impossible to play Television
with only one guitar!

(For those new to the 'net, many newsgroups used to use an Ob
[short for obligatory] postscript in off-topic posts just so that
the posts wouldn't be 100% OT.  Hence my ObTV.  Seeing as I don't
care about Lou Reed enough to join his list [and I'm sure there is
one], I felt the need to inject some TV content.  Feel free to use the
idea yourself :)