Re: (TV) NY

Yes, last Tuesday in Stockholm. Quite amazing to see people of all ages, even families with their kids, watch that man show everyone he's the King and Witchdoctor Of Noise and Distortion. He got a great response and the band seemed to have fun, jumping, laughing etc. And it WAS fantastic! Perfect sound (support act Black Crowes sounded like shit) and that guitar getting more and more distorted and beautiful the older the man behind it gets. And he puts all his body and soul and energy in the music. No compromises, not even a "thank you". Though, just one encore. What we all thought had been the show of our lives, or could have been, was maybe just an in-between gig for the man himself. But it doesn't matter...

Campbell, how many encores did you get?

/Per

Anyone else
catch Neil on this tour? I thought the band were blistering.

campbell