Re: (TV) The Strokes..and a digression

----- Original Message -----
From: campbell stevenson <campbell.stevenson@blueyonder.co.uk>

> > btw anybody out there know if Albert Hammond jnr from the Strokes is the
son
> > of "the free electric band" Albert Hammond from the early seventies?

> I asked this a few weeks back with no response, sadly (and I'm showing my
> age too).

must have missed that one Campbell- can no-one help us out here?

as for Neil Young my friend Gavin saw him in Sheffield recently and he backs
up your comments 100% -he said NY was totally rockin the house as well as
showcasing some mighty fine new material indeed- (his actual review is in
this month's UNCUT mag if you're interested).In fact he made the show sound
so good that i almost feel like checking him out myself next time round-be
interesting to see if he's still modelling his depraved pig farmer look of
recent times.....