RE: (TV) Apparently, '60s folk legend Fred Neil has died

Fred Neil wrote 'Everyone's Talkin'' which was sung by Nilsson in Midnight
Cowboy. He was a tremendous influence on the early sixties folk scene, esp.
Tim Buckley who covered 'The Dolphins' (Linda Ronstadt also covered this,
but Buckley made it his)
All three of his albums were recently reissued on a two CD set. My favorite
FN album is called 'Sessions' on Capitol. If you see a used copy of this,
pick it up. I can see the Capitol Records building from my kitchen window
with its Morse code blinking from the spire. This is where 'Sessions' was
recorded during three 3am sessions - a great live in the studio document.
The record spins, the Morse code blinks and Fred's sad baritone grooves in
the middle of the night.
Rest in peace, Fred.
GL
www.fredneil.com