(TV) American Poet

I picked up a copy of Lou Reed: American Poet last night from HMV.  It's
pretty good.  It seems to take Lou and the band a couple of songs to get
into the groove, but after that, they're great.  The interview is hilarious.
According to Lou, you'll get punched out, if you start using the word
"naughty" in New York.  Is this true?  Any new Yorkers care to comment?  Lou
seems to be in good spirits, talking to the studio audience in between
songs, occasionally explaining the meaning or the history of a song.
It's interesting to hear Lou sounding so, well, poppy.  He and his band are
sounding oh so radio-friendly.  Thanks to whoever mentioned this album about
a week ago.  It might have been Philip, but I'm not sure.  Anyway, thanks
whoever you are.  It rocks.

Cameron.