Re: (TV) Mick Ronson

PHamilton was totally DREADFUL on that tour !!!! what the hell was he ever
doing onstage with Bowie in the first place? bleedin' nobody! aaaargggh i
still get mad thinking about it! it almost ruined my first ever DB live
experience!
in fact the other rhythm player Plati was equally atrocious in some
respects -eg he played the wimpiest version of "Stay" imaginable-honestly he
should have been put in prison or something- it was a heinous crime against
"The riff"....