Re: (TV) Ig's new one

Hi Eric

> Did anyone besides myself actually like Avenue B?

Yes I like Avenue B alot.

As for the new one - it's difficult for me to understand. I don't really
listen to this nu-metal or whatever it's called and I don't know why
Iggy seems to want to make a record for that audience, the
majority of which will ignore it.

However it does have some great moments. VIP is pretty good and
IMHO very funny. I also like Howl. The album suffers the curse of
the CD. It's too far too long and could easily lose 25 minutes. Still
it's better than Naughty Little Doggie.

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm