(TV) Tribute album part 2

In message <000101c10bc3$325dc960$0c02a8c0@ggrant>, Greg Grant
<GGrant@scdhb.sk.ca> writes

>I guess while a second tribute is being discussed, one of the things is most
>people cannot even fathom how much time and effort was spent by the
>volunteers.

This is absolutely true. It _was_ a labour of love as we all know. And a
damned good final result, if you ask me.

OK, I don't mind getting involved in Part 2. As some of you know, I have
the luxury of not being able to work so I have a lot more time to spare
than most. But the only way these things can work is if deadlines etc.
are observed. I would suggest that we would have to work out
distribution (eg burners) in advance and get firm commitments from
people willing to do that.

I guess I'm volunteering to do the organising bit. Not sure why. (I'm
just hungry for power, I guess).

Keith