Re: (TV) Test

Cameron Pulley wrote:

> I haven't heard a peep out of anyone in three days.  This can't be right.
> Hello?

This may get through, it may not.  It looks like the mail server for
navicominc.com has changed, or the DNS tables got hosed.  Mail to you used
to be delivered through the server mail.navicominc.com at 216.249.15.192;
that IP address now resolves to gwnavico.tor.axxent.ca, and mail.navicominc.com
is at 216.191.187.2.

In short, it isn't us - talk to your admin about it!!

Sorry to bore the lsit with this, but he might see it through the
web archives.  I don't trust this to get through to him.