(TV) HTML administrivia

Folks who have been on this list for a while know how much I dislike
HTML encoding in email.  With clueless service providers like MSN and AOL
forcing their users to use HTML encoding, managing mailing lists (and
especially producing the digests) has been a real headache because of
this encoding.

I have found and implemented a filter that will strip the HTML and
pass on the text to the list software!  I've been looking for stuff to
do this for a long time, but it was only very recently that I found something
that seemed to work well and didn't really hose the system.

It's still in the trial stage, so if you post and find that your
message didn't go through, please let me know ASAP so I can look into it.
Thanks for your patience!