Re: (TV) HTML administrivia

In a message dated 7/19/01 11:34:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jh@brainiac.com
writes:

> I have found and implemented a filter that will strip the HTML and
> pass on the text to the list software!  I've been looking for stuff to
> do this for a long time, but it was only very recently that I found
> something
> that seemed to work well and didn't really hose the system.

<clouds part, choir of angels sing>

Hallelujah! Thank you, thank you!

My signature below appears in a different font, in italics, and in a
different color. That ought to be a good test.

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Never judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he's [a
jerk], you've got his shoes and you're a mile away"
    -- Rev. Billy C. Wirtz