Re: (TV) Antmusic

> From: Micah Bedwell <noahbrtn@yahoo.com>
> Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:23:23 -0700 (PDT)
> To: tv@obbard.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) Antmusic
>
> Box sets?
>
> I have spent the last 24 hours listening to the Echo
> and the Bunnymen box set. I love this stuff!!
>
> Micah

So it's out, eh?.. Have to run out and try to find it this weekend.. Going
to see 'em play on Friday, too. Can't wait.

Does anyone checked to see if you can buy a one day pass to the  ATP/LA as
opposed to to a $100 pass for all 3 days?? It's not bad for 3 days, but for
one... yikes. Plus, when the show you want to see is full, you're out of
luck, so better get there early!

Mark M.