Re: (TV) Test/Blue Mask

That band was magnificent - Quine and Reed really understood each at first, and the other two really picked up. I'd love to hear outtakes from that session.

As far as Quine with Zorn, he's got some really amazing moments on a few things I've picked up. The Bribe for instance, has a couple crazy numbers, and he's got this amazing tune, "End Titles" off The Golden Boat, which is found on "Filmworks 1986-1990" i believe. I thank maurice for giving me a listen to the latter

And how about that band?  Quine, Fernando Saunders and Maher, wasn't it?
The Blue Mask may be my favorite Quine recorded.

Anybody, how is the Quine with Zorn?

Brian (who is waiting with bated breath for the Quine-VU releases)