Re: (TV) Test/Blue Mask

so i take it this isn't the vid from the "new
sensations" tour w/ the keyboardist/accordionist (i
think it also featured "thunder" smith or
whateverhescalled on drums in place of maher)??
i saw the "new sensations" tour with quine on gtr &
tho it wasn't quite as incendiary as "BM", it was a
gas to see the 2 of em go at it in smaller doses.
subsequent lou shows have been more of a drag
(rathke's kind of a drip, isn't he?)