RE: (TV) "Smoother Than Jones" - the 'A' version?/****At This Mom ent (live)*****

>But I am sure that I do *not* or have ever seen :  Cry Mercy Judge / Call
Me The / Circling / ****At This Moment (live)****** / ****Lover Of The Night
(live)**** / ****Strange Things Happening***  (12", 1987)   !

Nobody has those songs (it seems)!  I've checked and checked and they don't
seem to exist.  A guy at Subterranean said he would ask Tom about them, when
he was in next.  When I called again, he mentioned that he ran the titles by
Michael C. and Tom V.  Neither of the recognised the tracks.

Not one of the online "hard-to-find" music stores have that single with
those extra tracks.  I used to be a quest to own every recorded Verlaine
song and those pesky tracks were holding me down!

Two of those songs are marked as "live", however, there doesn't seem to be
any live tapes that contain either "Lover of the Night" or "At This Moment".

I asked the list about 4 months ago, and I received a post (it might have
been from Philip) that said those songs belonged to another band and there
was a pressing that featured Verlaine on one side and "that other band" on
the other.

Cameron.

P.S.  Having said that, "Lover of the Night" is a great title for a Verlaine
song; almost cliche.