RE: (TV) "Smoother Than Jones" - the 'A' version?/****At This Mom ent (live)*****

Philip wrote:

>Does anyone know how "Smoother Than Jones (The 'A' Version)" differs from the
regular b-side version?

>The discography also mentions "Let Go the Mansion (The 'A' Version)", which
I've never heard of.
I have these on 12 " vinyl and will check out differences) tonight and file a brief report Monday.

>It [Rovner discography] also calls the b-side "Paris version" of "The Scientist
Writes a Letter" "The 'A' Paris version", which makes me think there might be
some misnaming in there..
I may have this also but not sure .

But I am sure that I do *not* or have ever seen :  Cry Mercy Judge / Call Me The / Circling / ****At This Moment (live)****** / ****Lover Of The Night (live)**** / ****Strange Things Happening***  (12", 1987)   !

Were these starred 3 songs part of one of TV's "lost" , albums from that late '80s period?  If anyone has these 3 songs can you try to describe what  they sound like in words?  (Sorry if these last 3 was discussed on list before.)

	Leo