RE: (TV) more gearhead OT nonsense

on 7/20/01 12:45 PM, DAYKARAK@aol.com at DAYKARAK@aol.com wrote:

> Oh, and another one for the guitarists: what's your favorite modulation
> effect (mainly thinking of phasers/flangers here)?

My 135w Peavy 'Heritage' which I've for fifteen years or so has an onboard
Phase Shifter which sound very early 80s lo-budget sci-fi. I mainly used it
in the 'set' position to fine tune the (also onboard) crunch.
Lately (after playing a Roland JC120) I've been getting into stereo panning
and tremolo. I've been looking for a Boss TP-1. They don't make it anymore,
just a regular trem box, but Dunlop seems to have a similar device. Anybody
dig tremolo and stereo panning? 'Tangerine' by Led Zep.

Wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa