RE: (TV) Thouroughly random comments on VU and White Light/White Heat & John Cale (the verliane tie-in)

I enjoy the convenience of writing letters by snipping bits of other
people's letters and mixing them with my own comments. Computers are fun. :)

Underground."  If Stephanie Says had been on that album, there'd be no
reason to buy any of the other ones.

Really? Not the first? I think 'Stephanie Said' seems unfinished - great
idea abandoned. IMHO it could really use the sheen of Sunday Morning - a
Phil Spectorish strings-on-ghost-delay from another tape planet.

>Vintage Violence is good.  Your thoughts on the sound are quite accurate.
Cale says that it is his least imaginative album.

Yes. Adelaide should have been a #1 pop hit.

> I've heard people say that
VV reminds them of a Cat Stevens album.

A compliment, AFAIC

> "Paris 1919" is the Cale album to own.  It's up there as one of my
all-time
favourites.  Check out the song "The Endless Plain of Fortune."

Do you have his live 'Fragments Of A Rainy Season'? It's grrreat!