Re: (TV) Evolve

Oh, man. That sucks. As Scott sez, the extended crescendo of "Marquee Moon" was, in so many ways, the raison d'etre of the whole show for me. Sure, I'd love to have a recording of it, too, but only if it had the complete "Marquee Moon" *and* the encores, which ROCKED, Do0d. Fading before the coda kinda misses the whole point. Bummer.

-M