(TV) OT Eno and Semi - On Topic CJ & F

> If you want to hear a few CJ&F songs that may have influnced Verlaine,
> listen to "Section 43" and "Cetacean".
> 	Leo
	[Mullen, Patrick Q]

				Thanks, Leo.  No CJ & F at Borders' Music
Section.  Will hit Virgin Mega this weekend.

				As and aside to the suggestions last week,
my budget DID allow and I picked up "Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)".
Excellent.  Supurb.  "The True Wheel" blew my brain.  Will grab "Another
Green .... ?" on SAT.  Thanks to all who recommended them.

	Patrick

It is not the big armies that win battles; it is the good ones.
		Marechal Maurice Comte de Saxe, Mes Reveries, 1732

Patrick Q. Mullen
Electronic Resources Unit
Richter Library
University of Miami