Re: Subject: RE: (TV) OT Eno and Semi - On Topic CJ & F

i'm the same way...in my musical universe, the beatles
are a minor voice...VU/dylan/stones are the kingpins.

by the by, sam...i picked up a copy of the
subterraneans 7" for 2 bucks a coupla days ago...local
shop had a used copy.
not bad, but not nearly what i'd hoped for...yr
summation was right-on: nice bit of alterna-pop from
1980.