Re: (TV) Hard On Love

Well, it's semi-released, since Verlaine recycled the tune for "Without a Word"
on DREAMTIME. He later recycled an even more obscure Television song called
"What I Heard" for "Postcard from Waterloo".

For a favorite unreleased Television song, I'd probably pick "Oh Mi Amore" or
"Adventure". I'm sure there will be plenty of votes for "Judy", too.

"Vanity Fair" IS released... it just didn't make it to an LP.

--Philip