Re: Subject: RE: (TV) OT Eno and Semi - On Topic CJ & F

I thought the loud cowbell was on "Sweet Jane", not "Rock 'n' Roll", but I
could be recalling this incorrectly.

Drummers are often underrated, and I agree that LOADED bears a different sound
due to Moe Tucker's absence (although I still love the album). I think Luna has
been sliding ever since Stanley Demeski left, too, and (get ready to get back
on-topic!) many people have rightly called Ficca the "secret weapon" of
Television's sound.

--Philip